+:RIP:+
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
+:RIP:+

Rest in Peices

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

it seems im not trusted...so ask questions please

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
+:MayheM:+

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-04-20

it seems im not trusted...so ask questions please Empty
PostSubject: it seems im not trusted...so ask questions please   it seems im not trusted...so ask questions please Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 11:20 pm

Sad Mad yeah im getting questioned for alot ...i really like this clan and would like to stay so instead of ruining my rep on skulltag by asking "are you hiding somthing" just ask questions here...heres a breif descrip

Name Reegan Walker
Age 17
Birthdate Jan 26 1990
eyes Brown
Hair Brown
Height 5"11
Hobbies:skulltag starcraft partying and of course women
Race hite/beothuk
Sex Male

please dont question my loyaltie on skulltag...im loyal to the current clan im in...i will not betray and ill fight for you guys anytime just please...please dont make me feel unwelcome...please..ive been in this clan for 3 days...i want to fix this rocky start so yeah any more questions please...please PLEASE ASK ME IN HERE....dont make me look like a john o on skulltag...i have a good rep and id like to keep it..Mayhem Out
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: it seems im not trusted...so ask questions please   it seems im not trusted...so ask questions please Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 2:38 am

OMFG mayhem chilll out man when I said hey to you you said HEH wtf did you mean by that mayhem thats all I asked and you got real mad and upset it seems IM SRY i wont ask that question AGAIN silent
Back to top Go down
http://g-s.low-ping.com/
D3m0N1k

D3m0N1k

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: it seems im not trusted...so ask questions please   it seems im not trusted...so ask questions please Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 3:59 am

[offtopic] Your birthday is one day from mine (27th of Jan)! [/offtopic]

I don't do this do I? I hope not.
I'll stick up for you if someone does this Very Happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: it seems im not trusted...so ask questions please   it seems im not trusted...so ask questions please Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 1:09 am

hey man i did this the same time i posted the message its cool listen im not pissed anymore i just like this clan lol Smile sorry...also when i wrote these i was a i bit under the influence heh sorry unknown i didnt mean to take it the wrong way its just it seemed like sns6 all over again...shin didnt trust me just to say the least anyways yeah sorry...Smile also thanks demonik also man when i said hehe i probally meant heh maybe it was a drunk typo yet at the same time i understand...john os back again so everyone should be extra cautious...inface i advise getting personnal passwords so we can avoid impersonation....i guess mine can be Silent (\) Deadly<---all black...and yeah sorry unknown we still freinds ALSO! i almost forgot i talked to vault and thor and there going to ask alvis for me also im going to pm him on the skulltag forums...Smile so soon enough youll be unbanned! WOOT! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Admin
Hitman

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: it seems im not trusted...so ask questions please   it seems im not trusted...so ask questions please Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 10:01 am

k im glad your not upset anymore may. Very Happy dude your awesome. Very Happy dont think your unwanted. your needed in the clan i see you online more than anyone lately. Very Happy dude dont think your unwanted.
Back to top Go down
https://restinp.easyforumpro.com
Megaaussie

Megaaussie

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: it seems im not trusted...so ask questions please   it seems im not trusted...so ask questions please Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 7:28 am

I can't see why Mayhem could be untrusted in anyway. He's trustable as any member Very Happy
And, you're also a pretty damn good member too. (I'm not saying that no one else is good, of course Smile )
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/megaaussie

PostSubject: Re: it seems im not trusted...so ask questions please   it seems im not trusted...so ask questions please Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2007 10:00 am

haha thanks man Smile this all got blown out of poportion by me..i just took it the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Unknown

Unknown

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: it seems im not trusted...so ask questions please   it seems im not trusted...so ask questions please Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 8:59 am

thx mayhem for getting them to unban me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://g-s.low-ping.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it seems im not trusted...so ask questions please   it seems im not trusted...so ask questions please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

it seems im not trusted...so ask questions please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
+:RIP:+ :: Problems-
Jump to: